Complete tapioca milling machines plant
Tapioca is mainly distributed in Africa, which is an important source of edible amylum. Besides, the tapioca can be engaged in producing various products of tapioca starch, tapioca flour, tapioca pellet, tapioca chips through cassava milling machines. Our company will be able to help entrepreneurs to build tapioca flour or tapioca starch processing plant. We will provide project execution, profit and market analysis, cassava processing facilities and equipments and so on. We have much experience and advanced technique as our important foundation.
The roots of tapioca are the major constraint, which deteriorate rapidly. Cassava roots have 24-48 hours shelf-life after harvest, so the roots have to be processed within 2 to 3 days from harvest. This tapioca processing requires equipments for peeling, grating, boiling, fermenting, drying, frying and milling.
Leave a Message About Complete tapioca milling machines plant
- Sweet potato starch processing plant price
- Cassava flour processing machine price
- New technology corn glucose manufacturing plant
- 2016 Abuja international cassava processing machine exhibition
- Doing Company starch extraction technology developed
- Doing Company invites you to visit the Lagos International Trade Fair!
- Doing Company took part in 2018 China Trade Week Ghana
- India customer visit our company for gluten making machine
- The feature of sweet potato starch processing line
- Professional sweet potato starch production line
Leave a message