Cassava starch processing machine
Cassava starch processing machine manufactured by Doing Company running successfully in domestic customer's factory which features with reasonable design and long service life, large handling capacity and high efficient, low power and water consumption, easy for installation and maintenance.
Cassava starch processing machine
Here are the detail introduction of cassava starch processing machine
1.Cassava cleaning and washing machine
The fresh cassava is firstly delivered to dry sieve so as to clean the sediments and foreign matters attached on cassava. This cassava starch processing machine features with large capacity and easy maintenance. Then through a paddle washing machine, material is further washed away the dirt, soil, sand and other impurities. Adopted with countercurrent method, this machine features with good washing effect and low material breaking rate.
Cassava cleaning machine
2. Cassava crushing machine
Crushing machine serves to crush cassava into slurry so as to release starch from cell of cassava. The more starch obtained, the high starch yield. Therefore it need a high efficient cassava starch processing machine for crushing. DOING rapser introduce international technology which improve the cassava breaking rate to 95%.
Cassava crushing machine
3.Starch slurry separating machine
The crashed material is sent to centrifugal sieve through pump to extract starch and separate cassava residues. The whole stage adopts countercurrent washing to get the best results and saving water. And the automatic washing system is designed in front and back of this cassava starch processing machine to ensure good penetration of screen. Fine fiber sieve s also used for separating which has the features of high starch extraction rate and low power consumption.
Cassava starch separation machine
4. Starch slurry refining hydrocyclone
Starch slurry reaches starch hydrocyclone group to refine starch. Doing Company adopts18 stages hydrocyclone station for concentration, refining, washing and recovering cassava starch. This cassava starch processing machine is made from strengthened nylon which is sturdy and durable.
5. Cassava starch dehydration machine
Compared with other starch, peeler centrifuge is a cassava starch processing machine more suitable for cassava starch to. The siphon type peeler centrifuge can not only increase production capacity by 50% but also reduce moisture content to 36.5%.
Cassava starch refining machine
6. Cassava starch drying machine
The cassava starch processing machine for drying is flash dryer. The technical parameters of this machine is controlled through theoretical calculation, so that the starch quality can be guaranteed. Besides, this flash dryer is made of stainless steel which can effectively high standards of the final starch.
Cassava starch drying machine
7. Starch sieving and packing machine
Dried starch reaches sieving system. High efficiency cooling starch sifter is used to cool starch and get the best starch viscosity. And then sieved starch is packed by automatic packing machine for storage.
Automatic control cabinet
8. Automatic control system
Doing Company equips customers with automatic control system to control the whole set cassava starch processing machine. It consists of MCC operation cabinet, OCC control cabinet, LCB cabinet and matched CCTV monitoring system which can realize the control of the whole production line.
Leave a Message About Cassava starch processing machine
- Small scale cassava starch processing plant
- Cassava starch processing line
- Large capacity cassava cage cleaning machine
- Corn starch production line
- Starch release and seperation from potatoes
- Maize starch manufacturing process
- Corn starch making machine
- Corn starch processing plant
- Corn starch production plant
- Wheat starch processing machine
- Selection basis of automatic cassava starch processing machine
- The various value products can be made from cassava
- Processing technology in cassava flour: dry technology VS. wet technology
- How does a flash dryer work ?
- Potato starch processing flow chart
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
Leave a message