Steam air dryer
Steam air dryer:
Steam air dryer is the drying equipment used to dry maize starch, potato starch and other starch material processed by wet method after dewatering process. It is also used to dry heat sensitive powder or slice state material with fast speed.
Steam air dryer structure
Steam air dryer working principle:
In the steam air dryer, high-speed hot air stream sustain raw material in the suspending state, then the material is dried through heat exchange. Since air stream speed is very high, and material is suspending in air stream, the heat transfer surface between air and solid is large, heat transfer rate is high, and drying time is short (usually within 2-3 seconds). It is peculiarly suitable for to dry heat sensitive material. Dry starch is discharged though cyclone separator and star shape dust remover. Exhaust air is let out into atmosphere.
Steam air dryer
The main technical parameters of steam air dryer:
|Model||Power(kw)||Evaporation water(kg/h)||Labor||Starch capacity t/d (Moisture≤40%)|
Customized capacity of steam air dryer is available.
The application of steam air dryer:
1. Sweet potato starch production line
2. Potato starch production line
3. Cassava starch production line
4. Corn starch production line
5. Wheat starch production line
6. Rice starch production line
Leave a Message
- What should we consider when buying cassava starch processing machine?
- Tips on choose cassava flour processing machine manufacturer
- How to make tapioca flour from cassava？
- How is starch extracted from cassava? How does modern cassava starch processing equipment work?
- How to dry cassava starch for processing cassava into starch?
- What is the price of cassava starch processing machine?
- What is the price of flash dryer for cassava flour/starch？
- How to buy suitable cassava flour processing machine to start cassava flour business?
Leave a message