Cassava dryer usage:
Cassava dryer is mainly applicated in the drying stahe in cassava starch production and cassava flour production line. After dewatering, the wet starch normally with moisture around 38%, which need to de dried to a moisture content of 14% for easy storage. Cassava dryer uses the hot air to take away the mositure inside the wet starch, then the cassava dryer will output the quality dry starch. Then the dry starch can be packed for stock or sale.
Daily maintenance for cassava dryer:
1. Check the automatic drain valve on the pre-filter every day.
2. Check operating conditions, inlet pressure, inlet temperature and air flow.
3. Check the moisture indicator of cassava dryer.
4. Check if the muffler is dirty. If the regenerative tower back pressure is too large, the muffler needs to be replaced.
5. Check the pressure drop of the pre-filter and the post-filter. If cassava dryer pressure drop exceeds 0.5 bar, replace the filter element.
The main technical parameters of cassava dryer:
|Model||Power(kw)||Evaporation water(kg/h)||Labor||Starch capacity t/d (Moisture≤40%)|
Customized capacity of cassava dryer is available.
The application of air flow starch dryer:
1. Sweet potato starch production line
2. Potato starch production line
3. Cassava starch production line
4. Corn starch production line
5. Wheat starch production line
6. Rice starch production line
Leave a Message
- What should we consider when buying cassava starch processing machine?
- Tips on choose cassava flour processing machine manufacturer
- How to make tapioca flour from cassava？
- How is starch extracted from cassava? How does modern cassava starch processing equipment work?
- How to dry cassava starch for processing cassava into starch?
- What is the price of cassava starch processing machine?
- What is the price of flash dryer for cassava flour/starch？
- How to buy suitable cassava flour processing machine to start cassava flour business?
Leave a message