Cassava drying machine
Cassava drying machine introduction:
The cassava drying machine is different from ordinary drying machine. The cassava drying machine adopts simple process by which material with high moisture content exchanges heat with hot air in special designed drying tube to achieve drying purpose. This cassava drying machine has lower steam consumption, lower drying tower request and lower drying temperature to keep the starch native property.
Cassava drying machine structure
Main features of cassava drying machine:
1. Suitable for heat sensitive power or flake materials drying, fast drying speed.
2. Strictly control cassava drying machine technical parameters to ensure dried material meet requirements
3. Special cooling system is designed to guarantee dried material has uniform moisture content.
4. Instant drying principle, material is dried in 2-3 seconds, fast and convenient.
5. Adopting stainless steel material for cassava drying machine to ensure final products quality.
Cassava drying machine installation
The main technical parameters of cassava drying machine:
|Model||Power(kw)||Evaporation water(kg/h)||Labors||Starch capacity t/d (Moisture≤40%)|
Customized capacity of cassava drying machine is available.
The application of cassava drying machine:
1. Sweet potato starch production line
2. Potato starch production line
3. Cassava starch production line
4. Corn starch production line
5. Wheat starch production line
6. Rice starch production line
Leave a Message
- What should we consider when buying cassava starch processing machine?
- Tips on choose cassava flour processing machine manufacturer
- How to make tapioca flour from cassava？
- How is starch extracted from cassava? How does modern cassava starch processing equipment work?
- How to dry cassava starch for processing cassava into starch?
- What is the price of cassava starch processing machine?
- What is the price of flash dryer for cassava flour/starch？
- How to buy suitable cassava flour processing machine to start cassava flour business?
Leave a message