How to maintain cassava processing equipment ?
The premise and basis for the stable use of mechanical cassava processing equipment is the daily maintenance of the equipment. As a large-scale mechanical equipment with a long service life, cassava processing equipment needs to be carefully maintained during use, and should be cleaned and maintained in time after long-term operation. If purchaser blindly pursuing high productivity, not paying attention to post-maintenance will put a burden on cassava processing equipment, shorten the service life of the equipment, reduce economic benefits, and even hurt the operators.
Cassava processing equipment
So, how to maintain cassava processing equipment ? The maintenance of cassava processing equipment should pay attention to the following:
1. Before the equipment is working, check whether the bolts and nuts of the connection parts of cassava processing equipment are loose. If it is loose, it must be tightened before turned on.
2. During the operation of cassava processing equipment, always check whether the motor, gear box and bearing housing are overheated or have abnormal sound. If problems are found, stop immediately and repair in time.
Check cassava processing equipment
3. After each production is finished, mechanical cleaning is required to ensure that there is no residue in each equipment.
4. When cassava processing equipment is not used for four or more days, the machine cavity and its components should be cleaned and dried, and the lubrication and rust prevention work should be done. After handling, store the equipment in a dry place and cover the dust cover.
5. Regularly add lubricating oil to each transmission part, replace the lubricating oil on time, and check the cassava processing equipment regularly.
6. Operators should pay attention to check the thermocouple jack to ensure that the thermocouple is inserted firmly to prevent loose or incomplete insertion, so as not to affect the accurate temperature value and mislead normal production.
Maintain cassava processing equipment
7. Always check and maintain the cutting edge of the grating machine to prevent equipment damage from affecting normal operation.
The above is the content that needs attention in the maintenance of cassava processing equipment. As equipment manufacturer, Doing Machinery's cassava processing equipment featured with high efficiency, low failure rate and convenient maintenance. And our engineer is expert in cassava processing equipment with over 30 years of experience If you have any questions about the maintenance of cassava processing equipment, please contact our engineer.
Leave a Message About How to maintain cassava processing equipment ?
- Customer from Ghana visit DOING for cassava starch processing machine
- Doing Company departmental exchange meeting
- Doing Garri Processing Machine Delivered to Nigeria
- What is the working process of hydrocyclone separator ?
- How to maintain cassava processing equipment ?
- How to improve cassava grating machine working efficiency for cassava processing ?
- What services can potato starch processing equipment manufacturer provide to users?
- Cassava starch air flow drying machine
- Our new reaearch and development patent equipment - cassava drying machine
- DOING tapioca starch processing machine sales to Liberia
- How does a flash dryer work ?
- Potato starch processing flow chart
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
Leave a message