Is it better to start a cassava flour processing business or a cassava starch processing business for people who are doing business for the first time?
Both cassava starch processing business and cassava flour processing business are two lucrative projects. But for people who are doing business for the first time, it is recommended to start with the cassava flour processing business. Here Henan Jinrui will list the reasons by making a comparative analysis of these two kinds of business from three aspects: raw materials, production process, and investment budgets.
Cassava starch production plant and cassva flour production plant
Firstly, from the point of raw material, there is no big difference between cassava starch processing business and cassava flour processing business. The processing raw materials of the two businesses are cassava. For the two products, if the raw material is good, and the conversion ratio of cassava raw materials and cassava products is 4:1, which means that processing 4 tons cassava can get 1ton cassava flour, and the cassava starch is the same.
Raw material cassava
Secondly, we can compare them from their production processes. Cassava flour production process includes washing, grinding, dewatering, and drying. And the cassava starch production process mainly includes washing, grinding, separating, refining, dewatering, and drying. In comparison, we can see that the cassava flour production process is less complex than that of cassava starch, and it’s more easier to operate the cassava flour processing line.
Cassava starch production line VS cassva flour production line
Then we can talk the machine investment costs of cassava starch processing business and cassava flour processing business. Relatively speaking, cassava flour processing machine configuration is simpler than cassava starch processing machine configuration and the investment cost is lower. For example as 4 tons cassava input per hour, the whole set cassava flour investment cost is about $300,000.00; and the whole set cassava flour investment cost is about $500,000.00.
From what has been discussed above, the cassava flour processing line has relatively simple production processes and lower machine investment costs. So it’s suggested to start cassava flour processing business first. But everyone has his own idea, no matter which business you want to invest, as a professional cassava processing machine manufacturer, Henan Jinrui company can customize you suitable machine and processing solutions according to your idea and situation. Contact us if interested!
- How do you process cassava into starch? What equipment are needed in cassava starch production process?
- What should be paid attention to when setting up a cassava starch processing plant?
- Is it better to start a cassava flour processing business or a cassava starch processing business for people who are doing business for the first time?
- What are the machines used to process cassava to garri?
- How many potatoes are needed to get 1 ton of potato starch?
- How much does it cost to start a sweet potato starch processing business?
- Where can we buy cassava flour processing machine at cheap price?
- What is the function of hydraulic press in garri processing process?
- How do you process cassava flour by using modern cassava flour processing machine?
- What are the requirements for setting up a cassava processing factory?
- Nigerian client ordered garri processing machines from Henan Jinrui Company
- How long will it take to ship cassava processing machine to Nigeria?
- Does your company (Henan Jinrui company) has an agent in Nigeria?
- The new rust removal technology empowers Doing’s equipment to a higher level
- Manual yam peeling method vs mechanized yam peeling method