High maltose corn syrup
High maltose corn syrup is a food additive used as a sweetener and preservative. The majority sugar is maltose. It is less sweet than high fructose corn syrup, and contains little to no fructose.It is sweet enough to be useful as a sweetener in commercial food production, however.To be given the label "high," the syrup must contain at least 50% maltose.Typically, it contains 40–50% maltose, though some have as high as 70%.
By using β-amylase or fungal α-amylase, glucose syrups containing over 50% maltose, or even over 70% maltose (extra-high-maltose syrup) can be produced.This is possible because these enzymes remove two glucose units, i.e., one maltose molecule at a time from the end of the starch molecule.
Leave a Message About High maltose corn syrup
- Pakistan customers visit DOING cassava starch equipment
- Doing Company celebrates Women's Day in 2019
- Cassava starch equipment ordered by Australian customer successfully delivered
- How to improve cassava grating machine working efficiency for cassava processing ?
- Automated vacuum dehydrator introduction
- What is the working process of hydrocyclone separator ?
- Doing Company Annual Meeting to Celebrate 2019 New Year
- DOING technical seminar for mechanical engineers
- Cassava flour processing flow chart
- What's the price of potato peeler machine? commercial potato peeler machine price
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- How to make high quality cassava flour ?
- How to separate potato starch ?
Leave a message