Corn starch manufacturing process
Corn starch making machine
Corn Starch Manufacturing Process & Facilities
Starch can be manufactured using Maize, Milo, Tapioca, Potatoes however India’s climatic conditions and availability of raw material propels Anil Limited to manufacture starch using maize as prime raw material.
Chemically starch is a polysaccharide and is a chief source of energy for human beings and animals. The monomer of starch is glucose and thus we can expect a lot of derivative products from starch. These derivative products include Dextrose Monohydrate, Anhydrous Dextrose, Liquid Glucose, Calcium Gluconate, Sorbitol, Enzymes of various types, Gluten, Maize Oil etc.
Manufacturing Facilities of Anil Limited are located at Bapunagar, Ahmedabad in area of 37 acres (1.5 lakh sq. meters), which comprises of:
Corn starch processing line
Corn Wet Milling Plant
Starch Plant – A
Starch Plant – B
Dextrose Monohydrate Plant
Liquid Glucose Plant
Anyhydrous Dextrose Plant
Starch I.P. Plant
Edible Starch Plant
Leave a Message About Corn starch manufacturing process
- DOING tapioca starch processing machine sales to Liberia
- Pakistan customers visit DOING cassava starch equipment
- Doing Company celebrates Women's Day in 2019
- Cassava starch equipment ordered by Australian customer successfully delivered
- How to improve cassava grating machine working efficiency for cassava processing ?
- Automated vacuum dehydrator introduction
- What is the working process of hydrocyclone separator ?
- Doing Company Annual Meeting to Celebrate 2019 New Year
- DOING technical seminar for mechanical engineers
- Cassava flour processing flow chart
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- How to make high quality cassava flour ?
- How to separate potato starch ?
Leave a message