Algeria customer sign contract with our company for the corn syrup machine
Congratulation on our Algeria customer visit our company again for the corn syrup machine.and final sign the contract.
Last year, one North Africa customer visit our company for corn glucose syrup machine . He was very satisfied about our corn glucose syrup processing technology.
At that time, he delay the corn glucose syrup processing project since he was focusing on other business last year
The good news is that the same customer come to visit China again this month, and he will sign contract with our company about the corn glucose syrup processing projects.
About the introduction of corn glucose syrup processing technology:
Syrup glucose processing machine
Traditonal method is making corn starch firstly, and then produce glucose syrup from starch .but during the corn starch processing , there has seriour pollution problem . And it need big amount money for investment the complete corn starch and corn glucose syrup processing project .
For our technology, we use dry method to mill the corn into corn flour firstly.and then use the corn flour to produce glucose syrup. The complete corn glucose process is non-pollution and the complete corn glucose syrup machine cost is much lower than the traditonal method .
Our company professional in starch processing and syrup processing machine since 1994. If you have questions about the corn glucose syrup processing machine,please feel free to contact us.
Leave a Message About Algeria customer sign contract with our company for the corn syrup machine
- What's the price of potato peeler machine? commercial potato peeler machine price
- DOING cassava peeling machine sales to Ghana
- Potato starch machinery supplier
- Cassava starch machine and cassava flour processing machine manufacturer
- Cassava flour production process
- Cassava flour processing machine price
- Sweet potato starch processing plant price
- New technology corn glucose manufacturing plant
- 2016 Abuja international cassava processing machine exhibition
- Doing Company starch extraction technology developed
Leave a message