Gluten making machine ship to Euro customer
Gluten making machine in wooden case wait for shipment
This week , the stainless steel gluten making machine ordered by one Euro customer is finish production and packed into wooden case ship to the customer by sea .
The gluten making machine is used for making wheat gluten (also called seitan) from wheat flour . The main process is mixing water and wheat flour to making the dough first , then use water washing method to separate the wheat starch and gluten to get the wheat gluten .
In many countries , the gluten food is become more and more popular . Every day , the wheat gluten food in big demand in the market . But in many countries , people still use hand work to making the gluten from wheat flour . The production by human work is extremely inefficient , it only can produce small amount wheat gluten each time . But now our gluten making machine can instead of human work to make the wheat gluten from wheat flour more easy with high efficiency .
If you want to make your gluten making business more easy to earn more profit , please contact with us freely for the gluten making machine.
Leave a Message About Gluten making machine ship to Euro customer
- Doing Company celebrates Women's Day in 2019
- Cassava starch equipment ordered by Australian customer successfully delivered
- How to improve cassava grating machine working efficiency for cassava processing ?
- Automated vacuum dehydrator introduction
- What is the working process of hydrocyclone separator ?
- Doing Company Annual Meeting to Celebrate 2019 New Year
- DOING technical seminar for mechanical engineers
- Cassava flour processing flow chart
- What's the price of potato peeler machine? commercial potato peeler machine price
- DOING cassava peeling machine sales to Ghana
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- How to make high quality cassava flour ?
- How to separate potato starch ?
Leave a message