Pakistan customers visit us about our rice glucose plant
In this month, we have Pakistan customers visit us about our rice glucose plant. the customers is managing a rice mill factory, and want to set up the rice glucose plant.
Engineer is explaining the rice glucose plant
Rice production in Pakistan holds an extremely important position in agriculture and the national economy. Pakistan is the world's 4th largest producer of rice. Rice is an important Kharif crop.Each year, it produces an average of 6 million tonnes and together with the rest of the South Asia, the country is responsible for supplying 30% of the world's paddy rice output. Most of these crops are grown in the fertile Sindh and Punjab region with millions of farmers relying on rice cultivation as their major source of employment. Among the most famous varieties grown in Pakistan include the Basmati, known for its flavour and quality.Pakistan is a major producer of this variety.
In Pakistan, Rice glucose plant is feasibile, there is also Europe coutries who built the rice glucose plant, and there is large demand for the rice glucose, so there are many customers inquiry rice glucose plant.
Leave a Message About Pakistan customers visit us about our rice glucose plant
- Sweet potato starch processing plant price
- Cassava flour processing machine price
- New technology corn glucose manufacturing plant
- 2016 Abuja international cassava processing machine exhibition
- Doing Company starch extraction technology developed
- Doing Company invites you to visit the Lagos International Trade Fair!
- Doing Company took part in 2018 China Trade Week Ghana
- India customer visit our company for gluten making machine
- The feature of sweet potato starch processing line
- Professional sweet potato starch production line
Leave a message