The 11th China International Starch and Starch Derivatives Exhibition in Shanghai 21th-23th June
Corn glucose syrup plant customer visit our booth
India customer visited our booth about the corn glucose syrup plant project. They started to study the corn glucose syrup plant project since 2014. They also send our company inquiry about corn glucose syrup plant etc.
When we meeting in China International Starch and Starch Derivatives Exhibition in Shanghai, we talked more about the corn glucose syrup making process.which including using corn to make corn flour firstly,
Then the mixing process is mixing the corn flour and water to get the right density slurry. Then add the starch enzyme and keep on the temperature for particular time.
Step 3,The liquefaction process is convert the starch of corn flour into liquid dextrin. The material will be sprayed at high temperature by jet cooker. with the aid of starch enzyme , the starch will be converted into liquid dextrin quickly.
Step 4.The deproteinization process is separate the corn protein and other solid impurity from liquid dextrin by filter press. The liquid dextrin will be pumped to next process, the corn protein will be left for sale.
Step 5.The saccharification process is convert the liquid dextrin into required DE value glucose syrup with the aid of glucoamylase in the saccharification tank . This process should be runned under specific temperature & pressure for 4-6 hours.
Step 6. The decolorization process is removing the color of the glucose syrup by activated carbon. The glucose syrup which reached required DE will be pumped from saccharification tank into the decolorization tank , mixed with activated carbon at proper temperature.
Step 7. The decarburization process is separating the activated carbon from the glucose syrup by filter press to get clear glucose syrup.
The glucose syrup will flow into the slot and the transfer tank for next step. The activated carbon will be left.
Step 8. The Ion exchange process is using the resin to remove the tiny foreign items and bad odor to get high quality pure glucose syrup.
The resin need regeneration by acid and alkali washing after working for some days.
Step 9. The evaporation process is evaporate the water inside the glucose syrup to increase the DS of glucose syrup.
Usually it need multi-effect evaporator work together with the single effect evaporator.
Step 10. The glucose syrup which reach the required DS in the evaporation process will be pumped into final product storage tanks for storage.
The final product tank can keep the glucose syrup purity before transportation.
Leave a Message About The 11th China International Starch and Starch Derivatives Exhibition in Shanghai 21th-23th June
- Doing Company celebrates Women's Day in 2019
- Cassava starch equipment ordered by Australian customer successfully delivered
- How to improve cassava grating machine working efficiency for cassava processing ?
- Automated vacuum dehydrator introduction
- What is the working process of hydrocyclone separator ?
- Doing Company Annual Meeting to Celebrate 2019 New Year
- DOING technical seminar for mechanical engineers
- Cassava flour processing flow chart
- What's the price of potato peeler machine? commercial potato peeler machine price
- DOING cassava peeling machine sales to Ghana
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- How to make high quality cassava flour ?
- How to separate potato starch ?
Leave a message