20TPD tapioca starch production line
Tapioca starch production line introduction:
Tapioca starch is a kind of white powder of tapioca that is dehydrated and dried after starch extraction. It is widely used in food industry and non-food industry. Tapioca starch production is a very promising market. Doing company mainly engaged in the design, processing and manufacturing of the starch equipment, and make installation and commissioning for the supporting projects.
Main process of tapioca starch processing
Tapioca starch production line process:
Fresh cassava - Tapioca cleaning and washing - Grinding - Starch extraction - Filtering and desanding - Starch concentration and purification - Dewatering - Drying
Dry sieve - Paddle washer - Cutting machine - Rasper - Centrifuge sieve - Fine fiber sieve - Disc separator - Hydrocyclone - Vacuum filter - Flash dryer
Tapioca starch production line main equipments
Main equipments and its function in this tapioca starch production line:
1) Cleaning parts of tapioca starch production line:
Dry sieve: Widely used in impurities pre-removal for starch production. It's used to remove dirt, sand, small stones, weeds and other impurities that are attached on the surface of potato, sweet potato and cassavas.
Paddle washer: Mainly used to wash the raw materials. Adopted countercurrent washing principle. By the effect of paddle pushing, the raw material flows in the converse direction against water currently, which makes washing completely and eliminate sand and mud at most.
Tapioca cleaning section of tapioca starch production
2) Crushing parts of tapioca starch production line:
Cutting machine: Its main function is cut cassavas into small pieces, 3-5cm, for further processing.
Rasper: Break the materials, crush cassavas into slurry, release starch particles from cell, with high starch dissociation rate.
Tapioca crushing section of tapioca starch production
3) Starch extraction of tapioca starch production line:
Centrifuge sieve: Used for the extraction of starch from the materials, remove fiber from starch slurry, high starch extraction rate.
4) Starch filtering and desanding of tapioca starch production line:
Fine fiber sieve: It is a machine mainly for separating small particles of fiber from starch slurry. This process is achieved by gravity of the slurry and screen mesh inside the drum.
Starch extraction, concentration and purification machine
5) Starch concentration and purification of tapioca starch production line:
Disc separator: It is widely used in processing of starch to separate protein and cell liquid out of slurry, with high separating factor.
Hydrocyclone: It is designed to get rid of related substances such as fiber and protein in the starch milk. For the starch's washing, concentration and purification.
Usually suggest this two machine used in combination, make the production high efficiency and high quality.
Tapioca starch drying section of tapioca starch production
6) Drying system of tapioca starch production line:
Vacuum filter: Widely used for the starch dewatering, final starch water content is 38%-42%.
Flash dryer: This is the last step for tapioca starch production. It adopts low temperature drying system, which will prevent starch gelatinization. Final starch water content is 12%-14%.
Above all, its the complete tapioca processing plant.
Leave a Message About 20TPD tapioca starch production line
- Cassava starch production line
- Potato starch production
- Potato starch processing machine
- Cassava starch processing line
- Tapioca starch production plant flow chart
- Tapioca starch processing machine
- Cassava starch production plant
- Tapioca starch manufacturing process
- Cassava starch processing machine
- Tapioca flour production line
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- How to make high quality cassava flour ?
- How to separate potato starch ?
Leave a message