Cassava starch dryer
Introduction of cassava starch dryer
The cassava starch dryer is mainly used to drying the wet cassava starch during the cassava starch producing. But it also can used to drying potato starch, sweet potato starch, corn starch, wheat starch and all kinds of starch drying.
Features of cassava starch dryer
1,When design air flow drying system, Doing Company fully considered each factor of turbulent flow,cyclone separating and heat exchange ect.,so that each collocation and parameter have definite theory basis.
2,The material of contaction with starch parts is stainless steel.
3,The product quantity and precision are greatly improved.in aspect of product manufacturing, each manufacturing sectors such as the device choosing, processing, jointing and welding are all adopted computer control.
4,Though measuring on feeding material moisture, or temperature difference between inlet and outlet, the feeding quantity and inlet steam volume can be automatic adjusted, thus the water content of product could reach the technology requirement.
Cassava starch dryerTechnical parameters of cassava starch dryer
|Model||Power(kw)||Evaporation water(kg/h)||Labor||Starch capacity t/d (Moisture≤40%)|
Cassava starch dryer
Applications of cassava starch dryer :
1. Sweet potato starch production line
2. Potato starch production line
3. Cassava starch production line
4. Corn starch production line
5. Wheat starch production line
6. Rice starch production line
- Key points you need to know about cassava flour processing
- How long does it take to set up a potato starch processing plant?
- What products can I make by processing cassava roots?
- What is the price of cassava slicer machine?
- What services can customers receive after purchasing cassava processing equipment from Henan Jinrui Company?
- Cassava flour processing process flow diagram introduction
- How to venture into the potato starch processing business?
- What is the function of hydrocyclone station in the production process of cassava starch?