Tanzania cassava flour processing factory turnkey project
In 2018, the Henan Doing Company's cassava flour processing factory project in Tanzania was successfully installed. The project took more than a year from the time of equipment manufacturing and delivery to the successful installation of the project. Now the cassava flour processing factory has been put into operation smoothly.
Cassava flour processing equipment delivery
The Tanzanian customer has his own cassava plantation in Tanzania. He was keenly aware of the business opportunities of cassava processing and felt that it is profitable to carry out cassava flour processing factory project. He contacted us through our website in early 2017. After learning about the equipment needed for cassava processing, the approximate price of the equipment and the required factory area, he began to actively prepare funds and factories.
Cassava flour processing factory
After comprehensively comparing cassava flour processing equipment prices, equipment operating costs, processing technology, energy consumption, water consumption and power consumption, the customer chose to cooperate with Henan Doing Company for his cassava flour processing factory project. DOING cassava flour processing equipment is mostly made of stainless steel, which is sturdy and durable, has the characteristic of high automation, simple operation, convenient maintenance, small floor space, low energy consumption, high efficiency and good finished product quality. After the customer visited our factory personally, he confirmed the cooperation with us.
Installation of cassava flour processing equipment
In January 2017, the customer contacted us via DOING website.
In May 2017, the customer visited our factory and signed a contract with us.
In July 2017, the equipment was manufactured and shipped from Qingdao Port to Tanzania.
In November 2017, Doing Company arranged for engineers to go to Tanzania to be responsible for equipment installation, commissioning, and operators trainning work.
In January 2018, the equipment was installed and the cassava flour processing factory project was successfully put into operation.
Cassava flour processing equipment installation
According to FAO statistics, Tanzania produced 5.4 million tons of cassava in 2012, making it the 12th largest cassava producer in the world and the sixth largest cassava producer in Africa after Nigeria, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ghana, Angola and Mozambique. In, Tanzania has been working with China to build a cassava pilot project that will increase Tanzania's cassava production from the current 5 million tons per year to 20 million tons in five years and 40 million tons in a decade. Therefore, the development of cassava flour processing factory project in Tanzania is promising.
Henan Doing Machinery specializes in cassava deep processing projects, providing cassava processing equipment design and manufacturing, installation and commissioning, factory design, and old factory renovation services. If you are interested in cassava flour processing factory project, welcome to contact us.
- The 2tph potato starch processing plant project was installed and operated in Heilongjiang!
- 8TPH cassava/fufu flour processing plant project installed in Congo
- 1TPH garri production machine project in Liberia
- 20TPH tapioca starch processing plant installed in Indonesia
- DOING potato starch processing plant installed in India
- DOING second time install cassava processing factory in Nigeria!
- Tanzania cassava flour processing factory turnkey project
- Jiaozuo 25TPH processing capacity potato starch processing plant
- Potato starch drying machine delivery to Ukraine client
- Cassava starch production plant installed in Cambodia
- 0.5t/h cassava flour processing line delivered to Sierra Leone
- 600-type starch extraction machine delivered to Nigeria from Henan Jinrui
- Shipping notice! Henan Jinrui's cassava starch extraction machine will be sent to the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Congratulations to the South African customer for ordering a set of 4 tons per hour cassava flour processing line!
- Government officers from Henan Provincial Department of Industry and Information Technology visited JIAOZUO DOING