Four specific requirements for site selection of sweet potato starch processing plants
Sweet potato tubers are widely planted in the world. In addition to direct consumption, sweet potato starch is the most profitable idea to process sweet potato tubers. If you want to set up a sweet potato starch processing plant, here are four pieces of advice provided about plant site selection.
Sweet potato strach processing plant
1. Geographic position
In the sweet potato starch processing plant site, you should consider the site position where near materials to keep materials fresh degree. If you want to use fresh sweet potato tubers to process starch, the site should near materials and near highways. Then in the transport process, there is lower cost.
Normally sweet potato starch processing plant will be set up in a flat and wide place. On the one hand, transport is convenient; on the other hand, it is easy to release wastewater on flat land. One sweet potato starch processing plant should be at least around 5000-6000 square meters. So people also should choose suitable terrain and transportation to transport starch.
3. Water resource
In sweet potato starch processing, there needs enough water. Normally speaking, 1ton sweet potato tubers need 2tons of water per hour, the cleaning water can recycle use. Thus water resource is very important around the plant location site.
Around the starch factory location, electricity is a necessary condition. There is a better place where can near the electricity supply station or has a generator can supply electricity.
Moreover, the place has good geological conditions and the soil has sufficient carrying capacity also should be considered.
Henan Jinrui Food Company had done many starch projects in China and World with over 10 years of project experience. We can provide various capacity plants including sweet potato and potato starch machines, cassava starch processing machines, etc.
If you have an idea to venture into starch processing, you can send us a message freely, our project manager will contact you soon.
- Mechanical cassava peeling machine
- What should I do if there is a problem with the starch drying machine?
- How to start cassava chips production in Nigeria?
- Cassava starch processing plant in Nigeria
- Why not peel cassava tubers during cassava starch processing?
- Complete cassava processing machine that can turn into different cassava products
- Why do large cassava flour processing plants first choose automated processing equipment?
- Three steps of separation and filtration of tapioca starch
- What is the use of cassava starch and what capacity can it be applied?
- Four specific requirements for site selection of sweet potato starch processing plants
- Congratulations to ＂JIAOZUO DOING＂ for being recognized as an Innovative Enterprise in Henan Province
- A customer from Cameroon purchased some cassava flour processing machines from the Jinrui Company
- Congratulations to the two subsidiaries of DOING HOLDINGS for being awarded the National High Technology Enterprise Certification!
- 5T/H Cassava washing and peeling machines will delivere to Cote d'Ivoire
- China customer successfully ordered a large scale cassava chipper machine