Stainless steel industrial starch flash dryer
Industrial starch flash dryer description:
The industrial starch flash dryer designed and manufactured by Doing Company is not only suitable for all kinds of tubers starch drying, but also for corn starch and wheat starch drying. It is also suitable for drying of other heat sensitive powder or flake materials that need fast drying.
The process configuration and technical parameter of the whole industrial starch flash dryer is strictly controlled according to the scientific theory which ensures the high quality of the final product. The industrial starch flash dryer is made with high quality stainless steel and fine workmanship, is a good choice for customers.
Industrial starch flash dryer
Features of industrial starch flash dryer:
1. Equipped with heat recycling device to increase heat efficiency.
2. Equipped with automatic moisture adjusting device for final products, to ensure stable and accurate moisture after drying.
3. Specially designed drying pipe can reduce the industrial starch flash dryer height as much as possible while ensuring high drying efficiency.
4. Equipped with product cooling system to ensure product quality.
5. Easy for installation and maintenance.
Industrial flash dryer
Technical parameters of industrial starch flash dryer:
|Model||Power(kw)||Evaporation water(kg/h)||Labor||Starch capacity t/d (Moisture≤40%)|
Application of industrial starch flash dryer:
1. Sweet potato starch production line
2. Potato starch production line
3. Cassava starch production line
4. Corn starch production line
5. Wheat starch production line
Leave a Message
- Most asked questions about cassava starch processing machine
- Most asked questions：TOP 3 questions (asked about cassava flour processing machine)
- How to process cassava in Nigeria by the modern cassava processing machine？
- How long does it take to process cassava in Nigeria?
- Selection basis of automatic cassava starch processing machine
- What products can be made from cassava?
- Processing technology in cassava flour: dry technology VS. wet technology
- How does a flash dryer work ?
Leave a message