Most asked questions about cassava starch processing machine
1. Q: What factors will affect the cassava starch yield?
A: When we process cassava starch, the yield is particularly important. So what factors will affect the cassava starch yield?
Viewed from the grinding unit, rasper machine has a higher yield for cassava starch processing. But hammer mill and other normal grinding machine has a lower yield. The reason is rasper machine can do very fine milling and separate the starch from the cell.
For another example, horizontal centrifuge sieve has a higher rate for extracting starch because of the special design of high running speed. In contrast, vertical centrifuge sieve has a lower yield. It will waste some starch because of its lower running speed.
Other factors shall be also according to the engineer commissioning. The engineer with rich experience can commission the machine with a higher yield. But the new engineer may not.
There are more factors, welcome to contact us online for more information.
The grinding unit, horizontal centrifuge sieve and other factors will affect the cassava starch yield
2. Q: How to choose the cassava starch processing machine, if investors have a little budget?
A: Normally, there are involved in cassava cleaning section, cassava starch processing section, final cassava starch drying section and packaging and the control section in cassava starch processing machine. All are necessary. But some steps can be finished by manual work, if you have a little budget. For example, cleaning section and peeling section can be made by manual work. We can dry the cassava starch with solar energy and use the weighing scale to replace the automatic packaging machine. It will save lots of funds for investors.
Also we have home use cassava starch processing machine for your choice.
You can choose home use mobile cassava starch processing machine or some steps are achieved by manual way
3. Q: How many tons cassava can process 1 ton starch?
A: It depends the processing technology you choose. Normally, according to the material balance, processing 1 ton cassava starch needs 4 tons cassava. Now DOING company adopts the European technology which has 95% extraction for cassava starch processing.
4 tons cassava can process 1 ton cassava starch
4. Q: Is necessary to peel the cassava when we process cassava starch?
A: It is dispensable. Depending on the situation, on the one hand, if you choose the complete cassava starch processing line, there is a starch extraction unit can separate the fiber by itself. So it don't need cassava peeling machine.
On the other hand, if you have limited fund and want to do clean the cassava by manual work, you had better have a cassava peeling machine. Because it can increase the extraction and quality of cassava starch.
Cassava peeling machine is not necessary
If you have more questions about cassava starch processing machine, please contact us. There are professional engineers for you and can give you a free quote.
Leave a Message
- Selecting the right starch production machine is the best starch extraction method
- What Is Garri ?
- How to choose cassava flour processing machinery suppliers?
- What should we consider when buying cassava starch processing machine?
- Tips on choose cassava flour processing machine manufacturer
- How to make tapioca flour from cassava？
- How is starch extracted from cassava? How does modern cassava starch processing equipment work?
- How to dry cassava starch for processing cassava into starch?
- What is the price of cassava starch processing machine?
- What is the price of flash dryer for cassava flour/starch？
- The cassava starch market is promising and its size is continuously developing rapidly
- 60 tons rice milling machine shipped to customers in Nigeria
- What is the price of cassava flour processing machine?
- DOING Company announcement: copyright belongs to the original creator
- DOING company wishes you a Happy New Year!
Leave a message