Most asked questions：TOP 3 questions (asked about cassava flour processing machine)
Today we will introduce 3 most asked questions about cassava flour processing machine to help you select the suitable cassava flour processing machines.
Question 1: What kind of raw material do your machines need? Cassava tubers or cassava chips?
Answer: Cassava tubers. DOING Company's cassava flour processing machine can directly process the fresh cassava tubers into cassava flour. Processing cassava flour by cassava chips is out of date. It can't guarantee the quality of cassava flour.
Directly process the fresh cassava tubers into cassava flour
Question 2: What is the production process and configuration for DOING's cassava flour processing machine?
Answer: The cassava flour processing machine's production process in DOING: cassava tubers cleaning, washing and peeling, crushing, desanding, dewatering, drying, sieving, and packing.
The configuration for cassava flour processing machine in DOING: dry sieve(cleaning cassava), paddle washer, cutting machine, rasper, desanding machine, plate frame filter press machine, flash dryer, sieving machine, and automatic packing machine. Processing cassava tubers into high quality cassava flour is only need 10-15 minutes. And the final cassava flour is clean and white without impurities and meets the market standards.
The configuration for cassava flour processing machine in DOING company
Question 3: Does it need cassava peeling machine in your cassava flour processing machine?
Answer: DOING company's design doesn't include cassava peeling machine. The reasons are as follows: Firstly, because cassava flour has a high requirement for cassava peeling. There are no any peeling machine can guarantee to fully remove the cassava peels(both the first-layer and second-layer). Secondly, DOING Company's cassava flour processing machines has a new design. The work of cassava peeling will be distributed to various sections to ensure complete removal of cassava peels(both the first-layer and second-layer) and produce high quality cassava flour. Here is how:
1. Paddle washing machine can remove the first layer cassava peels (the brown part).
2. Rasper can fully crush the hardness cassava second-layer peels and don't influence the cassava flour's taste.
3. Desanding machine can remove the fine impurities from the crushed liquid cassava flour. These impurities include not only the small sediment, but also the crushed cassava brown peels which not washed out.
4. Sieving machine section. DOING Company' sifter sieve can fully separate the fibers out. As we all know, the cassava second-layer of peels almost all are fibers, so the sifter sieve machine can not only guarantee the uniform fineness, but also remove all fibers out to get high quality cassava flour.
The work of cassava peeling will be distributed to various sections in DOING's cassava flour processing machine
Among are 3 most asked questions about cassava flour processing machine with their answers. If it can't solve your questions, please contact us to get more clear explanation and introduction.
Leave a Message
- Tips on choose cassava flour processing machine manufacturer
- How to make tapioca flour from cassava？
- How is starch extracted from cassava? How does modern cassava starch processing equipment work?
- How to dry cassava starch for processing cassava into starch?
- What is the price of cassava starch processing machine?
- What is the price of flash dryer for cassava flour/starch？
- How to buy suitable cassava flour processing machine to start cassava flour business?
- What's the cost of cassava peeling machine in Nigeria?
- How to make cassava starch at home? Handmade & Mechanical production
- How to start a cassava flour processing factory in Nigeria？
Leave a message