Air Flow Dryer
Air flow dryer introduction:
Air Flow Dryer is the latest drying equipment. It can dry the materials mainly using the hot air produced by the hot-blast stove, the air flow dryer is applied to the material in dispersed state which contains high moisture humidity, such as potato starch, cassava starch, cassava flour, etc..
Air flow dryer project
Features of air flow dryer:
1) Strong drying intensity, small equipment investment: the air flow dryer processing capacity is the largest, evaporation capacity from 50kg/h to 1500kg/h, and the equipment volume is small, saving investment, is superior than other drying equipment.
2) High degree of automation, good product quality: materials of air flow dryer are all carried out in the pipeline, drying time is very short (only o. 5-2 seconds) therefore can achieve automation, the product does not contact with the outside, small pollution, good quality.
The main technical parameters of air flow dryer:
|Model||Power(kw)||Evaporation water(kg/h)||Labor||Starch capacity t/d (Moisture≤40%)|
Customized capacity of air flow dryer is available.
The application of air flow dryer:
1. Sweet potato starch production line
2. Potato starch production line
3. Cassava starch production line
4. Corn starch production line
5. Wheat starch production line
6. Rice starch production line
- Key points you need to know about cassava flour processing
- How long does it take to set up a potato starch processing plant?
- What products can I make by processing cassava roots?
- What is the price of cassava slicer machine?
- What services can customers receive after purchasing cassava processing equipment from Henan Jinrui Company?
- Cassava flour processing process flow diagram introduction
- How to venture into the potato starch processing business?
- What is the function of hydrocyclone station in the production process of cassava starch?