Cassava dryer usage:
Cassava dryer is mainly applicated in the drying stahe in cassava starch production and cassava flour production line. After dewatering, the wet starch normally with moisture around 38%, which need to de dried to a moisture content of 14% for easy storage. Cassava dryer uses the hot air to take away the mositure inside the wet starch, then the cassava dryer will output the quality dry starch. Then the dry starch can be packed for stock or sale.
Daily maintenance for cassava dryer:
1. Check the automatic drain valve on the pre-filter every day.
2. Check operating conditions, inlet pressure, inlet temperature and air flow.
3. Check the moisture indicator of cassava dryer.
4. Check if the muffler is dirty. If the regenerative tower back pressure is too large, the muffler needs to be replaced.
5. Check the pressure drop of the pre-filter and the post-filter. If cassava dryer pressure drop exceeds 0.5 bar, replace the filter element.
The main technical parameters of cassava dryer:
|Model||Power(kw)||Evaporation water(kg/h)||Labor||Starch capacity t/d (Moisture≤40%)|
Customized capacity of cassava dryer is available.
The application of air flow starch dryer:
1. Sweet potato starch production line
2. Potato starch production line
3. Cassava starch production line
4. Corn starch production line
5. Wheat starch production line
6. Rice starch production line
- What are the advantages of automatic sweet potato starch processing machines?
- How to choose garri dewatering machine used in garri production?
- How to peel cassava root quickly and conveniently？
- What starch dewatering machine is used in the sweet potato starch production？
- Which cassava grinding machines is used for cassava starch processing?
- What is the difference between sweet potato starch and sweet potato flour?
- How about potato starch making machine in China?
- How to purify cassava starch in cassava starch processing line?