Potential of cassava/tapiaco starch industry
The cassava/tapioca starch production line adopts wet processing technology, with professional and mature process flow, advanced equipment, scientific configuration, and especially without any additives technology ensures the environmental protection processing and green healthy final product. It is used for potato, sweet potato, cassava, root, lotus and other potato vegetable processing starch.
Introduction of Cassava/tapioca starch production line:
1. The machine outlet can be adjusted to any direction. Sieved material can be discharged straight away, suitable for automated operation.
2. Having no blockage in the screen, high efficiency, and it is applicable for 5-500 mesh.
3. It is easy to change the screens, which just only need 3-5 minutes, because of the unique screen.
4. It is easy to operate and maintain, light weight, low noise and less energy consumption
5. The machine can be completely made of the stainless steel 304, which is up to the requirements of national food-grade. It also can be used for single deck or multi decks.
Cassava/tapioca starch production line, based on the basis of the European advanced processing technology, at the same time, combined with China starch industry development present situation, with strong research and development and operating strength as the backing, break through the innovation unceasingly. After years of improvement, increasingly into the machining process.
Leave a Message About Potential of cassava/tapiaco starch industry
- Starch production in the world
- Wheat starch and gluten manufacturing
- Uses of cassava flour
- Market overview for cassava and cassava production in Africa
- Commercial uses for sweet potato starch
- Setting up cassava flour production plant in Nigeria for Profits
- Investing in cassava flour production
- Development status of cassava starch production in Ghana
- Potato starch uses
- Sweet potato starch health benefits
Leave a message