Cassava starch processing machinery manufacturer
Cassava starch processing machinery introduction:
Cassava starch is a kind of white powder of tapioca that is dehydrated and dried after starch extraction. It is widely used in food industry and non-food industry. Cassava starch production is a very promising market. Doing company mainly engaged in the design, processing and manufacturing of the starch equipment, and make installation and commissioning for the supporting projects. We are a professional cassava starch processing machinery manufacturers.
Cassava starch wide aoolications
Cassava starch processing machinery process:
Fresh cassava - Cassava cleaning and washing - Grinding - Starch extraction - Filtering and desanding - Starch concentration and purification - Dewatering - Drying
Dry sieve - Paddle washer - Cutting machine - Rasper - Centrifuge sieve - Fine fiber sieve - Disc separator - Hydrocyclone - Vacuum filter - Flash dryer
Cassava starch machinery process
Main equipments and its function in this cassava starch processing machinery:
1) Cleaning parts of cassava starch processing machinery:
Dry sieve: Widely used in impurities pre-removal for starch production. It's used to remove dirt, sand, small stones, weeds and other impurities that are attached on the surface of potato, sweet potato and cassavas.
Paddle washer: Mainly used to wash the raw materials. Adopted countercurrent washing principle. By the effect of paddle pushing, the raw material flows in the converse direction against water currently, which makes washing completely and eliminate sand and mud at most.
Cassava cage cleaner and paddle washer
2) Crushing parts of cassava starch processing machinery:
Cutting machine: Its main function is cut cassavas into small pieces, 3-5cm, for further processing.
Rasper: Break the materials, crush cassavas into slurry, release starch particles from cell, with high starch dissociation rate.
Cassava cutting machine and rasper
3) Starch extraction of cassava starch processing machinery:
Centrifuge sieve: Used for the extraction of starch from the materials, remove fiber from starch slurry, high starch extraction rate.
4) Starch filtering and desanding of cassava starch processing machinery:
Fine fiber sieve: It is a machine mainly for separating small particles of fiber from starch slurry. This process is achieved by gravity of the slurry and screen mesh inside the drum.
Starch centrifuge sieve and hydrocyclone
5) Starch concentration and purification of cassava starch processing machinery:
Disc separator: It is widely used in processing of starch to separate protein and cell liquid out of slurry, with high separating factor.
Hydrocyclone: It is designed to get rid of related substances such as fiber and protein in the starch milk. For the starch's washing, concentration and purification.
Usually suggest this two machine used in combination, make the production high efficiency and high quality.
Cassava starch drying system
6) Drying system of cassava starch processing machinery:
Vacuum filter: Widely used for the starch dewatering, final starch water content is 38%-42%.
Flash dryer: This is the last step for tapioca starch production. It adopts low temperature drying system, which will prevent starch gelatinization. Final starch water content is 12%-14%.
Above all, its all main complete cassava starch processing machinery, and our factory is a good cassava starch processing machinery manufacturer.
The 2tph potato starch processing plant project was installed and operated in Heilongjiang!
8TPH cassava/fufu flour processing plant project installed in Congo
20TPH tapioca starch processing plant installed in Indonesia
DOING second time install cassava processing factory in Nigeria!
- Two Processing Methods of Cassava Flour: What are the Differences between Dry and Wet Methods?
- What should we learn to start one cassava starch line?
- What is cassava milling machine?
- How big a workshop needs to be prepared to set up a cassava processing plant?
- How to start a garri business in Nigeria?
- Different cassava dewatering machine
- Teach you how to choose starch processing machines
- What should I pay attention to when investing in starch processing equipment for the first time?