Processing technology in cassava flour: dry technology VS. wet technology
With time going by, there is a important shift from dry technology to wet technology in cassava flour processing. They are two types of processing technology and have many differences in many ways. So do you know how to choose suitable processing technology in you cassava flour processing business？You can learn some information by following article:
Dry technology VS. Wet technology in cassava flour processing
The differences of the productive process:
Obviously, dry technology means there is no water during the cassava flour processing. It is a traditional technology in cassava flour processing. The main processing steps are: fresh cassava was cleaning in dry sieve, peeling by manual operation, then making pellets of chips, drying the cassava chips(or even drying the whole cassava tuber under the sun), finally milling the dry cassava into powder directly.
In contrast, wet technology needs fresh cassava is well cleaning and peeling, then milling into pulps directly. The DOING company adopts wet technology in cassava flour processing. Cassava pulp finally can be dewatered and dried in flash dryer machine. If you have a higher requirement for cassava flour fineness, you can match a sieving machine to separate the coarse powder. In this way can you get the high-quality cassava flour.
Dry technology in cassava flour processing
The differences of the quality of final cassava flour:
The dry technology needs at least one day for the whole cassava flour processing. During the process, because of the lack of professional machinery, it is not easy to control the ash, sand, color, etc. However, wet technology needs less than 10mins in cassava flour processing and there is almost no oxidation during the processing which can ensure the whiteness of the cassava flour. That is also an important reason that we can get high-quality cassava flour by using wet technology.
The differences of their usages:
The cassava flour adopts dry technology that can be used for animal feed, industrial ethanol production, etc. While the high-quality cassava flour produced in wet technology has a higher requirement and is normally used in the food industry, like a biscuit, bread, etc, which can also be used for human consumption.
DOING company adopts wet technology in cassava flour processing
Wet technology is mainstream processing technology in high quality cassava flour processing. Therefore, as an investor, if you want to processing high quality cassava flour, you should choose wet technology. DOING company adopts wet technology to process cassava flour which is high efficient and has high fineness. If you have any demands, please contact us.
Leave a Message
- Tips on choose cassava flour processing machine manufacturer
- How to make tapioca flour from cassava？
- How is starch extracted from cassava? How does modern cassava starch processing equipment work?
- How to dry cassava starch for processing cassava into starch?
- What is the price of cassava starch processing machine?
- What is the price of flash dryer for cassava flour/starch？
- How to buy suitable cassava flour processing machine to start cassava flour business?
- What's the cost of cassava peeling machine in Nigeria?
- How to make cassava starch at home? Handmade & Mechanical production
- How to start a cassava flour processing factory in Nigeria？
- DOING Company announcement: copyright belongs to the original creator
- DOING company wishes you a Happy New Year!
- DOING company wishes you a Merry Christmas!
- Jamaican customers signed a contract for cassava processing machine to make bammy
- Malaysian customer came to DOING to test cassava peeling machine
Leave a message