How starch is made from cassava?
Easily speaking, about how starch is made from cassava, the process is from cassava washing, crushing for starch filter, starch slurry cleaning, concentrating and refining to wet starch extract from cassava dewatering and drying. This is the industry cassava starch made process. This is commonly used in all over the world, but among these process, details with difference in different company technology. Following is the clear explanation of how starch is made from cassava and the details difference between Doing Company and others.
How starch is made from cassava
1. Cassava washing, this is the first step of cassava processing, we all know cassava is big, and its skin is hard, we usually use dry sieve and paddle washer to made cassava washing process, dry sieve no need water, fast remove the impurities like sand, weed which mixed in cassavas, then delivery into paddle washer washing by water, and the water working way is conversely to cassava, this design help to remove the sediment on the cassava surface.
Cassava washing machine
2. Cassava crushing, this step is made cassava crushing process to broken the fibre, free the starch from cassava, but now Doing Company cassava crushing process is different with others, now we don't use the traditional hammer type crusher, we have designed and manufacture a newest rasper machine to crush cassava, this rasper crushing performance is better than hammer crusher, higher cassava starch yield.
Cassava crushing machine
3. Starch slurry cleaning, our horizontal centrifugal sieve adopt special design, under operation, the sieve screen not be blocked, make sure the whole cassava starch process continuously working. And our centrifugal sieve make sure the material discharge completely, no waste of cassava materials. This also a important part for cassava starch yield. And suggest you equipped with desanding machine for further fine cleaning and filtering to starch slurry.
Centrifuge sieve and hydrocyclone
4. Starch slurry concentrating and refining, in this section, we suggest you use disc seperator and hydrocyclone, rather than just hydrocyclone. Use these two machines together will get better effect, to produce high grade starch, and make machines working time longer. High efficiency than others.
Cassava starch drying system
5. Wet starch dewatering and drying, dewatering step use vacuum filter process to made starch water content less than 40%, then adopt Doing Company air drying system, to get 12%-14% water content cassava starch, high grade cassava starch water content is less than 15%, our dewatering and drying process make sure final starch quality get the high grade standards.
Welcome to Doing
Among the clear explanation, we can know Doing Company made starch from cassava details difference with others is:
1. No matter in cassava washing section or crushing section, all of our technology is served for final starch yield, not only in the process capacity, no waste of cassava raw materials. We can make the cassava starch extracting rate more than 95%.
2. All cassava starch made machinery design is excellent, make sure cassava starch plant operation smoothly and continuously.
3. During the starch slurry cleaning, concentrating and refining, all section is served to get pure white, clean and high grade starch. We pay attention to details.
4. Double starch drying system, energy saving and make sure final starch fully drying to suit requests.
In short, this is Doing Company answer to how starch is made from cassava.
Leave a Message About How starch is made from cassava?
- How to process cassava in Nigeria by the modern cassava processing machine？
- How long does it take to process cassava in Nigeria?
- Selection basis of automatic cassava starch processing machine
- The various value products can be made from cassava
- Processing technology in cassava flour: dry technology VS. wet technology
- How does a flash dryer work ?
- Potato starch processing flow chart
- Isolation of starch from cassava process
- What vegetables are starches ?
- What's the difference between cassava flour and tapioca flour?
Leave a message