Air dryer is widely applied in the fields of requiring fast drying and heat sensitive powder or slice material such as corn starch, wheat starch, potato starch, cassava starch, protein flour, rice bran, calcium carbonate, diatomite, colophony, paint, glucose, sawdust, ferric oxide, aluminum hydroxide and residuals like filtrate cake which is not too much powder in light industry, chemical industry and foodstuff, etc.
Air dryer in installation
Working principle of air dryer:
Sludge, powder and granular material are in the state of suspension under the effect of high-speed hot air. Air flow speed is high, the material particles suspended in air dryer, the heat transfer surface and heat transfer coefficient of gas-solid is high, and drying time is short (most of the dry material only a few seconds), it is particularly suitable for drying of heat sensitive materials.
During the air drying process, clean cold air is heated by the air heater and mixed with the wet starch delivred by the transport auger feeder, and the wet starch is instantly dried. Dry starch cyclone dischargs auger off air control exhaust, emissions into the atmosphere by the fan.
The air dryer can be controlled, both manual and automatic operation. When air dryer is operated by automatic control, the exhaust gas temperature of automatic measure by water controlled will send back the signal to the previous feeding adjustable motor. By this way, the feeding capacity of air dryer can be controlled. Also the output moisture content will be ensured.
Festures of air dryer:
1. Using air instant drying principle, with the characteristics of high drying intensity
2. Short drying time, low steam consumption and fast dewatering
3. High thermal efficiency of air dryer and excellent quality of dried products
4. High drying intensity and strong dewatering ability
5. Simple structure of air dryer, small area occupied and low investment
6. Negative pressure environment, clean and no pollution
Main technical parameters of air dryer
|Model||Power(kw)||Evaporation water(kg/h)||Labor||Starch capacity t/d (Moisture≤40%)|
Application of air dryer
2.Chemical industry suchh as sawdust, ferric oxide, aluminum hydroxide
3.Foodstuff industry such as corn/wheat/potato/cassava starch, protein flour
Leave a Message About Air dryer
- How to process cassava in Nigeria by the modern cassava processing machine？
- How long does it take to process cassava in Nigeria?
- Selection basis of automatic cassava starch processing machine
- The various value products can be made from cassava
- Processing technology in cassava flour: dry technology VS. wet technology
- How does a flash dryer work ?
- Potato starch processing flow chart
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
Leave a message