Air dryer is widely applied in the fields of requiring fast drying and heat sensitive powder or slice material such as corn/wheat/potato/cassava starch, protein flour, rice bran, calcium carbonate, diatomite, colophony, paint, glucose, sawdust, ferric oxide, aluminum hydroxide and residuals like filtrate cake which is not too much powder in light industry, chemical industry and foodstuff, etc.Gluten ring dryer can be used to dry the wheat vital gluten.
Air dryer in installation
Working principle of air dryer:
Sludge, powder and granular material are in the state of suspension under the effect of high-speed hot air. As flow speed is high, the material particles suspended in air, the heat transfer surface and heat transfer coefficient of gas-solid is high, and drying time is short (most of the dry material only a few seconds), it is particularly suitable for drying of heat sensitive materials.
During the air drying process, clean the air heater through the cold air from the wet starch after delivering the transport auger feeder into the air duct by the young wet starch mixture, are instantly dry, dry starch cyclone, discharging auger off air control exhaust, emissions into the atmosphere by the fan.
The air dryer can be controlled, both manual and automatic operation. When air dryer is by automatic control, the exhaust gas temperature of automatic measure by water controlled will send back the signal to the previous feeding adjustable motor. By this way, the feeding capacity can be controlled. Also the output moisture content will be ensured.
Festures of air dryer:
1. Using air instant drying principle, with the characteristics of high drying intensity
2. Short drying time, low steam consumption and fast dewatering
3. High thermal efficiency and excellent quality of dried products
4. High drying intensity and strong dewatering ability
5. Simple structure, small area occupied and low investment
6. Negative pressure environment, clean and no pollution
Main technical parameters of air dryer
|Model||Power(kw)||Evaporation water(kg/h)||Labor||Starch capacity t/d (Moisture≤40%)|
Application of air dryer
2.Chemical industry suchh as sawdust, ferric oxide, aluminum hydroxide
3.Foodstuff industry such as corn/wheat/potato/cassava starch, protein flour
Leave a Message About Air dryer
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- How to make high quality cassava flour ?
- How to separate potato starch ?
Leave a message