Cassava slicer machine for cassava chipping
Cassava slicer machine is the primary slicing equipment for cassava. It has drum type and disc type. The slice thickness can be adjusted according to the customer’s requirements, generally within the range of 1-3cm. Small scale farmers or small processing workshops mainly use small disc cassava slicers, and large-scale sun farms or processing plants generally should choose large-scale cylinder slicers.
Type 1: Automatic cassava slicer machine specifications:
|POWER(KW/V)||5.5KW||DIAMETER OF ROLLE（mm）||630|
|CAPACITY（t / h）||5~20 t||NUMBER.BALDE||6|
|DISCHARGE HEIGHT (mm)||
|WIDTH OF BELT(mm)||600||THICK OF CHIP（mm）||10-40|
Automatic cassava slicer machine
Type 2: Manual cassava slicer machine specifications:
Smaller capacity cassava slicing equipment is for home use with single phase voltage 220V.
Below is the technical parameters:
Scope of application: small snack food factory, restaurant, home use etc.
Application material: cassava, yam, parrot, sweet potato, potato etc.
Power: 220v 1400~1500r/min 1.5~2.2kw
Capacity: 1000~1500 kg/h
Manual cassava slicer machine
You can choose cassava slicer machine according to your actual situation. DOING company has complete manufacturing system, the business marketing system and after-sales service system. We will try our best to provide high quality machine for you. If you want to buy cassava slicer machine, welcome to contact us.
- How to process cassava into garri?
- How is cassava flour processed?
- What are the advantages of automatic sweet potato starch processing machines?
- How to choose garri dewatering machine used in garri production?
- How to peel cassava root quickly and conveniently？
- What starch dewatering machine is used in the sweet potato starch production？
- Which cassava grinding machines is used for cassava starch processing?
- What is the difference between sweet potato starch and sweet potato flour?