Cassava slicer machine for cassava chipping
Cassava slicer machine is the primary slicing equipment for cassava. It has drum type and disc type. The slice thickness can be adjusted according to the customer’s requirements, generally within the range of 1-3cm. Small scale farmers or small processing workshops mainly use small disc cassava slicers, and large-scale sun farms or processing plants generally should choose large-scale cylinder slicers.
Type 1: Automatic cassava slicer machine specifications:
|POWER(KW/V)||5.5KW||DIAMETER OF ROLLE（mm）||630|
|CAPACITY（t / h）||5~20 t||NUMBER.BALDE||6|
|DISCHARGE HEIGHT (mm)||
|WIDTH OF BELT(mm)||600||THICK OF CHIP（mm）||10-40|
Automatic cassava slicer machine
Type 2: Manual cassava slicer machine specifications:
Smaller capacity cassava slicing equipment is for home use with single phase voltage 220V.
Below is the technical parameters:
Scope of application: small snack food factory, restaurant, home use etc.
Application material: cassava, yam, parrot, sweet potato, potato etc.
Power: 220v 1400~1500r/min 1.5~2.2kw
Capacity: 1000~1500 kg/h
Manual cassava slicer machine
You can choose cassava slicer machine according to your actual situation. DOING company has complete manufacturing system, the business marketing system and after-sales service system. We will try our best to provide high quality machine for you. If you want to buy cassava slicer machine, welcome to contact us.
- Why not peel cassava tubers during cassava starch processing?
- Complete cassava processing machine that can turn into different cassava products
- Why do large cassava flour processing plants first choose automated processing equipment?
- Three steps of separation and filtration of tapioca starch
- What is the use of cassava starch and what capacity can it be applied?
- Four specific requirements for site selection of sweet potato starch processing plants
- What market preparations need to be done before the tapioca starch processing plant is built?
- What is mini gari production machine? How much is it?