Starch refining machine-Hydrocyclone
Hydrocyclone station is one of key equipment used in starch production line. It is used to remove protein, cell liquids, etc., concentrate and wash starch milk, ensure finished starch meet high quality requirement. The general process of full hydrocyclone includes three parts: concentration, recovery and refining.
18-stage complete hydrocyclone unit
The equipment mainly consists of body structure, cylinder, cyclone pipes, feeding port, overflow port and underflow port.
The material enters at the tangential position of the cyclone tube at a certain pressure, rotates in the tube, and generates large centrifugal force. The particles or substances with larger specific gravity move downward and are discharged from the underflow hole. The particles with smaller specific gravity move upward from the overflow and discharged. Starch particles have larger gravity that will separated and discharged from underflow port.
Cylinders of hydrocyclone
Design advantages of hydrocyclones:
1.Our hydrocyclone is designed using a full cyclone process for starch washing and refining. Usually the hydrocyclone consists of 18 stages in series. The first to third stages are used for starch recovery, the fourth to fifth stages are used for starch milk concentration, the sixth to seventh stages are used for starch recovery, and the eighth to eighteenth stages are used for concentration, washing and refining.
2.The starch slurry is concentrated and washed gradually from the first stage to the last stage of the hydrocyclone. The whole process adopts the counter-current principle, and clean soft water is added in the final stage of the hydrocyclone to ensure that the starch milk is clean and pure.
|Material||Stainless steel||Stainless steel||Stainless steel|
|Plate diameter (mm)||362||362||516|
- What operation will ensure that we get high quality cassava starch？
- What are the problems existing in sweet potato starch processing industry? How to solve these problems?
- How to ensure cassava flour processing equipment runs smoothly in cassava processing factory?
- Is tapioca flour processing equipment the same as tapioca starch processing equipment?
- How to convert potato into potato starch quickly and conveniently?
- The standards of sanitation and construction needed to start a cassava starch processing plant
- Why is the price of sweet potato starch processing equipment so different?
- How do you get starch from cassava?