Steam air dryer
Steam air dryer:
Steam air dryer is the drying equipment used to dry maize starch, potato starch and other starch material processed by wet method after dewatering process. It is also used to dry heat sensitive powder or slice state material with fast speed.
Steam air dryer structure
Steam air dryer working principle:
In the steam air dryer, high-speed hot air stream sustain raw material in the suspending state, then the material is dried through heat exchange. Since air stream speed is very high, and material is suspending in air stream, the heat transfer surface between air and solid is large, heat transfer rate is high, and drying time is short (usually within 2-3 seconds). It is peculiarly suitable for to dry heat sensitive material. Dry starch is discharged though cyclone separator and star shape dust remover. Exhaust air is let out into atmosphere.
Steam air dryer
The main technical parameters of steam air dryer:
|Model||Power(kw)||Evaporation water(kg/h)||Labor||Starch capacity t/d (Moisture≤40%)|
Customized capacity of steam air dryer is available.
The application of steam air dryer:
1. Sweet potato starch production line
2. Potato starch production line
3. Cassava starch production line
4. Corn starch production line
5. Wheat starch production line
6. Rice starch production line
Leave a Message About Steam air dryer
- Potato starch processing flow chart
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- How to make high quality cassava flour ?
Leave a message