Description of glucose decoloration:
Decolorization and filtration: Sending the glucose to decolorization tank, add active carbon at proper temperature. After decolorization, send it to the filter to remove the active carbon.
parameters of glucose decoloration
|GS-20||6||3||Stainless steel with thermal insulation|
|GS-30||10||3||Stainless steel with thermal insulation|
|GS-50||15||3||Stainless steel with thermal insulation|
|GS-100||20||4||Stainless steel with thermal insulation|
Application of glucose decoloration
(1) Corn glucose syrup production line
(2) Rice glucose syrup production line
(3) Wheat glucose syrup production line
Leave a Message About Glucose decoloration
- Syrup equipment
- Final production storage system
- High fructose corn syrup production plant
- Liquid syrup manufacturing plant
- Ion exchange column
- Triple effect evaporator
- Saccharification tank
- Broken rice glucose syrup processing plant
- High maltose syrup manufacturing equipment
- Glucose production from starch
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- How to make high quality cassava flour ?
- How to separate potato starch ?
Leave a message