Description of saccharification tank: Sending the adjusted liquefied material to saccharification tanks and add enzyme for reaction. After being kept a certain time reaction, the required DE value of the glucose is produced, then sending to the enzyme killer to kill the enzyme
Parameter of saccharification tank
|GS-20||10||3||Stainless steel with thermal insulation|
|GS-30||15||3||Stainless steel with thermal insulation|
|GS-50||24||4||Stainless steel with thermal insulation|
|GS-100||40||5||Stainless steel with thermal insulation|
Application of saccharification tank
(1) Corn glucose syrup production line
(2) Rice glucose syrup production line
(3) Wheat glucose syrup production line
Leave a Message About Saccharification tank
- How does a flash dryer work ?
- Potato starch processing flow chart
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
Leave a message